Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tomorrow's the big Day!


Well, tomorrow is the big day! The teachers have had their time to get it ready, the custodians have the halls shiny, the bus drivers have done their practice runs, and tomorrow all the kids come back to school! The 2009-2010 KES School year is here!


I have put up in the school a bulletin board that has a purple cow on it that says at KES we are READY, RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE and REMARKABLE. That comes from a book that I read (The Purple Cow by Seth Godin) about how successful businesses are run. They are successful because they are remarkable. They are remarkable because they stand out and are different. Like a purple cow would be. That is what I want from KES. A successful school because we are REMARKABLE.


I am so excited. I have been eagerly awaiting this day to come. I have been praying for a safe and successful year. I ask for guidance and wisdom to lead and to set a tone that will show love and respect for the teachers, parents and kids. I ask for a safe place that students, parent, and teachers will want to come to and know that they will be treated well. I have been praying for a REMARKABLE year. A year that we will stand out as the best school in Barrow County.

No comments:

Post a Comment