Monday, August 3, 2009

The First Day!!

Well the first day has come and gone. We had 576 students come to school today and all 576 of them got home the way they were supposed to get home. We had a few that we had to make changes on, but they all got home so today was a success. It was great to see all the smiling faces and excited young people in the halls. That is what makes a school a school. This year's group of children is great, and I am excited for what the year has in store.

Tomorrow we will be having 3 welcome back parents' meetings. The first one is at 8:30 am, the second is at 12:30, and the last one is at 6:00pm. I hope that plenty of parents come out to see what is in store for this year as well. Parents are a vital part of the education process and I need them here to share what our vision is for their children.

I will add more later. I am really worn out after the first day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment