Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Testing is Going Great!

We have now finished 2 days of testing, and we are getting ready to complete the big Math section. Everything has gone very smoothly. I thank the parents for getting their children here on time; I thank the teachers and proctors for administering the tests without a hitch; I thank the students for giving their best effort and believing that they will OVERACHIEVE. A special thanks goes to Leigh Sears and Dr. Jordan for their organization and running of the entire testing process. I know (from being a former testing coordinator) how stressful it can be to make sure that all 500 students get the test given to them the correct way. Their is a lot of scheduling and planning that goes into it to make it work. And make it work they have!!! The entire process has gone so smooth. As long as I stay out of the way; everything about testing is going great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment