Saturday, April 10, 2010

CRCT Has Been Slam DUNKED!

Friday was the last day of CRCT testing for Kennedy. We still have about 3or 4 make-up tests to give on Monday, but for the most part we are finished. It was a really good week! We only had 5 students tardy and only a few absences all week, so thank you to the parents for making sure your child was well prepared and on time to school each day. When I spoke with the students, most of them felt very confident that they did well each day. I even had one student in first grade tell me that I should make the test harder!!! I am very proud of my students and teachers for how hard they worked to get ready and take the test. Now we just have to box them up and wait for the scores to come back to us!! I also need to thank Leigh Sears and Dr. Gale Jordan for their organization of the testing week. The entire week ran smoothly and we only had a hitch or two all week. That is amazing considering over 450 students in 47 groups took the test. Way to go Leigh and Gale!

No comments:

Post a Comment