Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Day

Well, we had our first "snow day" of the year. While I am sure most of the students were happy to be out (teachers too!), I just wish it would have held off so that we could really get back in the swing of things. I am not sure if this day will be made up or if it will become a furlough day or what, but it did throw us for a little loop with our Spelling Bee. We were to find out our school wide winner on Friday, but that will now be postponed until January 12th. I hope everyone has a wonderful and WARM weekend.
Please make sure that you are practicing the www.georgiaoas.org tests over this weekend. Remember every student who takes and passes all 30 of the CRCT-Drive tests will get to throw something at me at the pep rally on April 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment