Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Check off another one from the list

I have put on the chalkboard a list of all the things that need to be completed before I go on vacation in 2 weeks. These ranged from redoing the staff handbook to finalizing class lists to updating the website look. I have been able to check off a bunch of the things on my list (with lots of help from Dr. J, Ms. Sears, and Ms. McGaha). Today I was able to finish writing the welcome back letter to the teachers and print it off. We will mail it next Tuesday. I don't want to ruin my fabulous teachers' Fourth of July fun :).
Today was also the day that we got our new Promethean Board installed in the Media Center. It is going to be a fantastic tool that Mr. Frame can use to engage all of our future leaders. I can't wait for the networking people to get in here and hook up the cabling so that we can get it going.
A lot of things are getting checked off the list, but there is still a lot to get done before the teachers and students get back. The excitement of how "Remarkable" of a year we are going to have makes it so much easier to get this work complete. I can't wait for my wonderful teachers to come back and get this school ready for what it is designed to do; PREPARE OUR FUTURE!

I am ready to have some time at the beach with my family though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment