Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Night Before DAY 1

It is almost 6:00 the night before the first day of the 2010-2011 school year, and I am putting the final touches on the first day morning announcements and notes to the teachers. I am really excited about the new year. It promises to be a fantastic year. The school is the biggest it has been since I came 3 years ago. We have a new behavior expectation/incentive program. We even have a new grade level as the Pre-Kindergarten program has come back!! It is going to be a great, great year!

Parents, I welcome you out to one of our 4 Welcome Back to Kennedy Parent meetings. We will have them on Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:00am and 6:00pm. We will do the ones on Wednesday in Spanish as well. This is a great opportunity to learn about the school, our expectations, and programs as well as how you can get connected if you would like to volunteer!

I have included a video that I showed to the teachers to really show WHO we are about and WHY we should be teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment