Sunday, December 6, 2009

It is 9 o'clock and all is well!!

I can still remember my 5th grade holiday performance at Vanderlyn Elementary school. It was 1981 and I was the light keeper. I had one line: "It is 9 O'clock and all is well!" My mom made me wear knickers and a bowler hat. I was embarrassed, but I believe she was very proud. It is amazing that I still remember it that well.





The next two weeks, Kennedy Elementary School will be doing the same. We will have two different groups putting on Holiday performances. This week (Thursday, December 10th 8:10am, 9:20am, 6:45pm at KES and Friday, December 11th 10:00am at the PDC) our Special Education program will be putting on "An I CAN Christmas". This is the second year they have done it, and this year promises to be bigger and better than last year. Next week, our 4th Graders will be putting on "The Elves' Impersonator". There will be a night time performance on Wednesday, December 16th at 6:45 and then two on Thursday December 17th (8:15 & 9:15). I hope that you can come out and enjoy a performance or two with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment